Run a Tournament
We always need new people excited to run tournaments in your area. Most likely there is a board member in your area that can assist. The board with lend any and all experience to help you be successful.
Here are some things to consider when planning a tournament:
- How many people can you handle?
- How much will it cost? Per person? Fixed cost?
- Catering might be more expensive but it can allow you to focus on a tournament
- Many Walmart stores do catering. This is most likely the cheapest option without cooking yourself and the food is actually very good quality.
- Need help using R2Sports? Let one of our board members assist you
- All USAR events must be used R2Sports to run tournaments.
- If you would like t-shirts, most companies will give you price of $8-$10 a shirt for dri-fit and moisture wicking with custom text
- Prize money usually gets your better players to attend
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org