There are currently 2 openings on the PSRA board of directors. We are looking for 2 motivated and positive PA residents that would like to volunteer their time to make racquetball better for ALL Pennsylvania racquetballers. The board will consider anyone interested in the next few months and the selection will be made democratically by the full board. Please send an email with any qualifications if interested to firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are some expectations of all board members
Board Members will:
- Promote racquetball in the community with a positive and approachable attitude
- Prepare for and attend at least 10 monthly board meetings a year
- Assist in determining the organization’s mission and purpose.
- Review all organization’s policies and bylaws.
- Ensure adequate financial controls are in place.
- Play in, direct or assist in the direction of a sanctioned tournament or shootout within Pennsylvania
- Play in, direct or assist in the direction of a league or coach/instruction in an official capacity
- Be a current PA resident with a USA Racquetball membership
Other needs of the board include:
- Artistic/creative people for shirt designs
- Website design
- Business negotiation skills
- Social networking
- General computer skills
- Writing skills